Tuesday, June 16, 2015

And once again...





I know that in the past, I've had a lot of...shall we say...problems keeping up. I am aware I am terrible at follow through. I know all this. What's that thing about beating a dead horse?

So this time, I am not making any promises to follow through. I am, however, making plans and being realistic. I am going to make this summer trip the best summer trip yet and this blog the best blog yet. (And if I keep up the blog, I'm already ahead of the game)

I've got plans. I promise. I'll post them in a few different blog posts as not to overwhelm you nor me.

With Love from San Rafael,

Rebecca "Rivi" Dollinger
Also Shayna, Marci and Marc. (They send their love but are not committed enough to write the blog. I'm putting in effort! Who's lazy now, Shayna?) (Spoiler alert: still me...I'm still in bed at 1:30 pm on a Tuesday)




No comments:

Post a Comment