Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My Alternate Ancient Roman Identity

If I had to live in this ancient time, I do believe this magical water pool would be a lovely location to spend my mornings, bathing in the sunlight and warm water. I must say, I think I would make a lovely Roman Empress. Empress of Everything—that would be my title. My official Roman title, perhaps completed with a flower crown made of gold leaves. I suppose I could enchant that life.



Rebecca Dollinger: Empress of Everything
Oh dear! I simply cannot do this alone. I need some help…

My Supporting Army of Dumdums (a synonym for simpletons I found on my online theasarus)
Shayna: Advisor to Empress of Everything Rebecca (She is definitely a threat to the throne, as she would do everything better. However, I have the confidence and bossiness to rule, so I get the title)

Marci: Empress of Everything I Don’t Want to Do. A generous title I believe-- Happy birthday mom.

Marc:  Bounty Hunter. Face of Roman Law. Warrior. Galavant Protector. Protects and provides amidst the Empire where Rebecca shall reign now and forever as Empress of Everything.

Ryan the Magnificent: Our current travel driver. In our Roman story, since cars will not be invented for another two mileniums or so, he is given the duty of staying two steps ahead of me to clear a safe trail from the sewage or whatever chamber pot nonsense lines the roads of my empire.

If any readers would like to be given a role, simply comment on this post. I can designate a place on my army of Dumdums or you can self identify, as I have. A warning: Marc the bounty hunter has been tasked with taking down any threats to me, the Empress of Everything. You don’t want to mess with Marc, or, should I say…Hamster?





















You have been warned. Do not appoint yourself as a traitor in my fantasy Roman Empire of Everything.

Love from my alternate ancient life,
Rebecca "Rivi" Dollinger




No comments:

Post a Comment