Monday, August 24, 2015

Fancy Adjectives

One of my mom's favorite stories from the trip was from Dormy house, and I thought I would share it with you. After happily consuming an elegant, gourmet, way-too-fancy dinner, the waiter (dressed very properly) inquired how we liked our meal. I smiled, and in my most proper voice informed him it was "quite amazeballs". 


This was apparently hilarious to everyone involved-- I am still firm on my belief that it was a perfectly acceptable use of the term. I just uncovered a list I started working on for other acceptable terms for our gourmet meals. Feel free to use these next time you are enjoying a five star meal-- the list is pretty comprehensive and certifiably amazeballs.

With love from Claremont,
Rivi

Fancy Adjectives

  • Amazeballs
  • The bomb diggity
  • Ridonkulous
  • Fantabulous
  • Fergielicious
  • The cats meow
  • Awesome sauce
  • Neato burrito
  • Dope
  • Swagalicious
  • Crack-a-lackin
  • Epic
  • Badass
  • totally rad
  • sweet!
  • totes amaze (totally amazing)

No comments:

Post a Comment