Friday, July 31, 2015

#tbt O2 Arena

I never ended up posting this (it's from the beginning of the trip). This was from the OArena in London when we surprised my mom and went to see a live concert of John Legend.

We arrived early at the O2 and were able to have some time to wander around the giant O2 stadium before the show began. Here are the highlights of out two hours pre-show at the O2:

This sign
 (No idea what it means. I’ve been trying to be more dog. I can’t. I just don’t know how!!)



I was able to legally sit at the bar for the first time in my life
Since the drinking age is 18, I could legally sit at the bar and drink alcohol. It was a great feeling. Of course, I just needed a place to knit.


The high stools are not ideal when you lose your ball of yarn
The Nissan Experience:
It was a huge advertisement pretending to be an “interactive gaming experience”. I was not happy about this. I do not like when companies or advertisers pretend to be something else. It’s why I hate seeing those little “promoted by” tags on Pinterest posts or Buzzfeed articles. I’m not sure why I hate it so much, but it’s a huge pet peeve of mine.
            Anyway, my mom and I went and did the exhibit thing. It was kind of fun. I enjoyed the coloring books:
Name: Intergalactic Superstar McAwesomeville

Question: When do you think electric cars will become more popular than petrol cars? My answer: When the gerbils take over humankind
Can you color in the Nissan LEAF? What colour do you think cars will be in the future? Me: They will be invisible.
Can you spot the 7 differences in the pictures below? Me: NO


With love from the OArena,

Rebecca “Rivi” Dollinger

No comments:

Post a Comment